성별 : Female

생년월일 : 1989//

국적 : USA

현재위치 : usa
선호하는 강의 : Kindergarten
Elementary
Middle School
선호하는 지역 : Seoul
자기소개 : believe that if my experience, excellent communication skills, and glowing recommendation letters don't give the school the confidence to hire me then my teaching philosophy says it all... “Don’t let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.” This quote by the great baseball player, Babe Ruth, embodies the basis for my teaching philosophy. In life, we are all afraid of new challenges and the inevitable changes that come along, but it is vital to not let the fear thwart your attempts at personal triumph. I believe in having a strong classroom of little warriors who squash fear with the desire to learn, grow, and build confidence. A welcoming, safe, creative environment where children feel like they can ask the silly questions and try new things. There are endless ways to learn and I want to make sure that every child feels comfortable and confident to explore learning in whatever way works best for them. It is my job to facilitate learning and create opportunities for each child to take charge of their own education and discover new ways of achieving their goals. I want to not only help children reach a concrete understanding of curriculum concepts, but also help children to be the best versions of themselves. I hope to inspire children to love learning and have the courage to keep exploring and discovering long after they have left my classroom. Learning never stops, no matter what age, and I hope to be able to instill that lesson to each child creating an endless longing for knowledge. I consider every person, young or old, a student and a teacher and I cannot wait to start this journey with a new classroom learning and growing together.