성명 : Molly R

성별 : Female

생년월일 : 1995//

국적 : United Kingdom

현재위치 : UK
선호하는 강의 : Kindergarten
Elementary
선호하는 지역 : SEoul/Gyeonggi
자기소개 : am due to graduate from Leeds Beckett university with a post-graduate degree in Legal Practice having previously obtained a law degree. I recent took and completed my 168-hour TEFL Certificate. During that time, I have been learning Korean and hope to achieve fluency in time. I have been strongly drawn to South Korea for a long-time and would love to immerse myself in Korean culture by teaching English to young learners at your school. My classroom-based and online TEFL training have prepared me fully for the demands of this position and I believe I would be a great addition to the faculty. I have previous experience teaching English as a foreign language to young children, as I did this for a month at an English summer camp in Romania. My legal experience has provided me with the capability of adapting easily and working well under pressure. I strongly believe my academic, professional and personal skills are well-suited to the role of teaching assistant and as such I will make a positive contribution to a school in Korea.