e-green 홈페이지에 오신것을 환영합니다.
E-2 visa is an essential requirement for you to start teaching in KOREA. It can look complicated, but everything will be easy to follow by checking all steps below. To make sure your follow-up for your visa, please read the list carefully.

Your effort to this process is presenting your commitment to the school. We appreciate your cooperation and hope to see you in KOREA.
When you are hired by the school you desire, the process is started.

After a telephone job interview, you will be given a contract from the school for review. You are expected to sing on it and courier it with your documents.

There are 8 kinds of documents you send to the school immediately.

1. The signed contract between an applicant and a school
2. Original degree (Bachelor degree - photocopies are not accepted)
3. Sealed University Transcripts (1set and sealed),but make sure you have 3~4 sets of transcripts in case.
4. Personal information page of passport.
5. 4 passport size photos (please only original pictures).
6. Your resume with correct imformation.
7. Criminal Record Check notarized by on the original Criminal Record Check by Apostille
  Canadian Teachers :
  Must be issued within last 6 months by your local Police Office
  Must be notarized on the original criminal record check by a public notary
  Must be confirmed by a Korean Consulate
Note : To be confirmed by a Korean Consulate, you can visit the Consulate with the notarized criminal record check, a passport and a fee of $2.20 CND. If you do not live in the area, please send it by mail (Express Post or Priority Courier) including the notarized criminal record, fee $2.20 CND (money order), a copy of passport, and a return envelope(Express Post or Priority Courier).
  All other Teachers :
  Must be issued within last 6 months by your local Police Office
  Must be notarized on the original criminal record check by Apostille
  Medical Statement Form :
  Complete 'Health Statement' form and send it to Korea.
  Once you arrive in Korea, visit a general hospital or community health center to obtain medical exam certificate to apply for Alien Registration at a local immigration office within 90 days of arrival.
  Important: All applicants, except those who worked previously with an E1, E2, E3 visa in Korea without any illegal activities, must have an interview at the consulate by a consul.
  (You will need to call your nearest Consulate once you receive your E2#)
  Teachers who have taught in Korea with an E1, E2, or E3 visa won't need an interview and can receive their E2 visa again through a Korean Consulate in another country. (i.e. Japan)
  Your document package should be sent to your school using Fed EX or DHL. Once this is sent, you will provide Teach ESL Korea with the Tracking number.
A volume of applicants will decide how long it needs to take to process your E2 visa by Korean Immigration Office.

6~9 days are required to receive your E2 visa number and that number will be sent to you by E-green Recruiting for next process.

After you receive E2 number,

1. Call the nearest Korean consulate and book a date and time for your interview.

At the time of the interview, you can arrange to pick up your stamped passport. Some consulates may be able to conduct the interview over the phone in special circumstances, such as distance. However, this is not a given so please be prepared to make the trip.

You will be asked to provide the following documents to the nearest Korean Consulate (insert link to Korean Consulate main page), either in person (preferred) or by mail if there is sufficient time.

1. Passport with remaining validity of at least 6 months, plus a copy
2. A completed visa application form with E2 # Download PDF | .doc
3. A passport photo(2"x2" color)
4. Fee ( ($55 CAD, $45 USD, NZ $50 USD, A$75, UK 27) (By mail : money order only, payable to: The Korean Consulate General)
5. 1 Set of Sealed University Transcripts
6. In case of applying by mail please provide a prepaid postage return envelope (Express post or Priority Courier) with complete address. (FedEx, DHL, Purolator will not be accepted.) Only money orders are accepted for applications by mail (no personal cheques) and cash/money order if you come in person.

Once again, it is very important that all the instructions are followed exactly. If anything is not done properly, it can set back the visa process. We thoroughly appreciate your diligence on this.
Obtaining your passport with the E2 visa stamp should not take a long time, especially when you apply in person. With your stamped passport, you are now ready to board a plane and make your way to Korea. If you've followed all the steps carefully, you are now ready to teach English in Korea.

E2 Visa is on your hand now!!